Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+6
Blue
Kanae
Katria
Feather
Rin
Drake
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Kanae Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:15 am

Drake wrote:(you mean feather don't you?)

(... >.< Don't go correcting me! xD On another note, YAY! I would miss you too much, Blueh. <33)

Kanae dipped her head in greeting to Rin. She was certainly a pretty wolf and the white Alphess felt a smile light her face. With Flame gone, she hoped that Drake would find himself a beautiful, loving female who would show him that there was someone out there for him too. She had been preparing a response for him, but with Rin here, she couldn't. Besides, she wasn't the type to make all matters public.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:59 pm

As Feather made her way to the deer, Drake continued to smile and said "Hey there...." but stopped as she quickly went off with her food. "...Feather.." he finished half heartedly, his smile dropping. "I think I need to make sure she's okay." he said, getting up. "If you'll excuse me fair maiden." and with that he made his way towards Feather. "Hey." he started cautiously. "Are you okay?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 pm

"I feel like there's still water on my face." Feather replied briskly. She took another bite from the flank. "You can have the rest if you want. I'm not that hungry." she pushed the meat towards him. A small smile was forced onto her face and she looked at Drake. "I'm fine." she said quietly, her muzzle was beginning to hurt so she licked it. "Why do I taste blood?" She thought out loud, "Oh no, it bit me!" she gasped.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 am

"Thanks, I'm sure it'll taste amazing." Drake replied to Feathers offer of food. s he took a bite, he sighed happily. "Delicious!" he exclaimed, then noticed her expression had changed to one of worry. "What's wrong?" he asked as he realized that there was blood on her muzzle, but it didn't look like it was dried blood. He lapped it up gently to make sure his suspicions were correct, and was surprised to taste venom. "A snake bit you?" he exclaimed, this time with fear. "How long ago? what did it look like?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am

"The... The one from the water, about twenty minutes." she stuttered. Feather looked at Drake, "I'm sorry, I should've told you, you just looked like you were having so much fun with Rin and I didn't want to spoil it for you. I can take care of myself, you go back and I can fix it." Fea insisted. She smied again, then her hues flickered to the black and green snake from the water. "It's over there. I killed it." she whispered, shame filling her voice. "I needed to. It was giving me nightmares." Feather added on.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 am

"What are you talking about?" Drake complained. "Of course you needed to tell me! Twenty minutes? You need to lie down and keep calm. Slow your breathing while I check out what kind of snake it was." He rambled on, thinking through all the snakes he knew and what herbs would help her as he made his way of the to snake. "garter snake" he said, hoping he had identified the snake correctly, letting out a sigh of relief. "It's alright." he said calmly, making his way back to Feather. "garter snake's can't inject enough venom to make them lethal, you'll be fine, even without treatment." he gently nuzzled Feather's cheek. "Don't you scare me like that. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you." his response was both to make her happy, as well as honest. At the very least as a friend, fellow healer and pack mate, he couldn't help but care for Feather.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:22 am

"You would continue to heal the pack," Feather said sternly. She looked into Drakes eyes. "Thank you." she whispered. Though Fea loved him, she knew he wouldn't be happy with her. "Go find Farolin." she told him with a smile "I'm just gonna relax for a bit."
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:11 am

Drake was surprised at Feathers reaction. "Farolin can wait. I want to make sure that you're okay. Even though I know you're physically fine, I don't think you are mentally. Tell me the truth, are you really okay?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Feather took a deep breath. "The truth? I don't think you want it that much, but here goes." she sighed. "I came to this pack following the scent of a wolf, when I got to this camp I singled out that scent and it was you. I have always thought that since it was you that brought me here, we were meant to be. I wanted it to be true so badly. You were so nice to me, you didn't judge me by my color. Then earlier, when you said Flame had a bright red coat, and I saw how much you loved her, but it gave me a little bit of courage. I thought you might be able to like me, even as your apprentice, because my fur is kind of reddish too. But I know you like Farolin, not me." she finished with a sigh and forced yet another little smile onto her face. "I'm sorry for getting so angry earlier, but it frightens me when the wolves I love ignore me. That's what my last pack did, then one night they left." a single, unexpected tear rolled down her face and dropped the the dusty floor. "I'm done." she said quietly. 'He's going to hate me after this. I'm being such a drama queen! Stop it Fea! Just Stop!' she yelled at herself.

(Yay! Long post!)
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Drake was surprised that Feather had come to the pack following his scent. "You came here...because of me?" he asked slowly, surprised as well as flattered. "But why? What made you follow my scent?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 am

"You smelled like herbs, that the only thing that has ever brought me peace. I wanted so badly to become a healer in my last pack, that I tried to pretend with the other apprentices, I couldn't fight or hunt, no matter how hard I tried, but they wouldn't let me train with herbs. They would always say things like, 'your fur is already red, the blood will blend right in,' and , 'it won't show when your blood is covering you, only the enemy.' They used to tease me because of my fur. I looked so different from the rest of them, they were all brown. I was red." Fea wanted nothing more than to curl up and cry, but she kept going. "I followed your scent because it smelled like home." she concluded.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Blue glanced over her shoulder disinterestedly, and scoffed. She turned back to the ebony gaurdian, and joked, "As long as nobody starts spawning like rabbits, they won't bother me." Grinning in honesty, Blue added, "Actually, stratch that. The world doesn't need a bunch of mini Drakes running around. One's more than enough."

She studdied Katria for a moment, the mischievous gears of her mind turning. Testing for even the smallest reaction, she casually let her sparkling blue eyes slip from the black fae to Amuro.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 pm

"Then, may I ask you one more question?" Drake started cautiously. "Do you really like me, or is the feeling of home when you're with me that you like?" He wasn't sure how she would reply, but it was something they both needed to know. If he did fall for her, he needed to know that she liked him because of who he was, not what he smelt like.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:14 pm

"Yeah, I agree. Remember when-" She didn't get to finish her sentence when Blue glanced over at Amuro, then back to her. Getting up she asked, "What? What are you glancing at?" Was she talking about pups? Her and Amuro? Or did she just mean to glance? Maybe it was just some other reason, which it probably was.

(So, what, is my new nickname 'The Ebony Guardian'?)
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:39 pm

(yesh. yesh it is.)

Blue grinned the slightest bit, as if she were remembering something, before looking at Katria. "Hmm? Glancing?" she repeated, dreamily. She acted as if she were in a trance, a daze of some sort, her head in the clouds, on the outside. But, really, on the inside she was strait down to earth, pleased with the reaction she got.

Blue wondered how many buttons she should push. She didn't want to send Katria off crying (though she did seem way to tough to be the type to do so), but more 'take ownership' of what she wanted.

Clearing her throat, and pretending to be embarrased, Blue attempted to justify herself, "Oh, I was just wondering about a warrior's pups, you know? Most of them are more brawn than brain... I'd be afraid to let little ones around them," she paused, unable to contain a sly smile, "But, Amuro doesn't seem like most warriors; he's polite, gentle, and smart, and, from what I've noticed, is great with youngin's. I'd even dare to say he enjoys their company." she finished, looking Katria in the eye.

Blue was always unsure whether or not Katria was the type to like, or want, kids, but this was worth the gamble. Besides, if she turned out to hate kids, Blue was sure that Amuro could change that.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:14 pm

"I like you for you, you're so nice to me, you make me feel safe." Feather said quietly. "And if Rin ever hurts you, I'll do to her what I did to that snake." she growled, but her face softened immediately. "Sorry, but I like you for who you are, not how you smell. Not even how you look, even though you look pretty amazing," she grinned a little, "but I like you." she insisted.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Drake blushed a little. He was used to fawning over fae's, not fae's fawning over him. "Thanks." He said almost shyly. "And might I say, I love your coat, and it's not because Flame had the same colour pelt. Your coat is strikingly beautiful, as are your eyes."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 am

Rin glanced over at Feather and Drake. 'So you've finally got what you want, huh Feather?' She thought, a small smile creeping up her face, perhaps a little sadly. 'Be good to him.'
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:48 am

This was sending her on edge. She was staring at Amuro, as it seemed to her, dreamily drooling over him. "Let me rephrase: What are you staring at?" She said, irritatedly. When she mentioned pups however, that made her tense up. "Pups? Uh..." She never really thought about it. Pups were small, fluffy, chubby and cute. But they could be obnoxious little brats when they didn't get what they wanted. Amuro liked them? That was new.

"So... he likes pups..? I'm uh..." What was she supposed to say? Good with them? Okay with them? Bad with them?

(Aw 3:)
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Drake turned towards the deer. "Come on, lets go over to the others. That deer is pretty good."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Feather smiled shyly and rose, "Ok." she pointed her muzzle down and raised her eyes to him. "Thank you, Drake." she whispered.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Blue didn't even try to hold back her grin, this time. Katria was funny when she was flustered. Who knew at the simple mention of pups and a certain brute, that this independant fae would get so riled up. Well, there she had it, her answer. Time to stop being mean, and start being meaningful.

Katria's words had trailed off, so she took the opportunity to clarify, "Yeah, he's a sweet guy. Shame he isn't my type." She frowned and shook her head, confiding, "Actually, I could see a pretty little fae, say Farolin, getting a hold of him, and then walking all over him. And he'd never do a thing about it. 'Tis tragic, really. If I wanted him, I'd snatch him right up and make sure everyone knew he was mine." She gave Katria a meaningful look, as if she was giving her a push in the right direction, before finishing, "But, all I am going to do is hope he won't end up with someone like that."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Rin... She knew that little brat would go for any brute he saw. She got the message clearly: If he wasn't going to grab her, he had to grab him before anyone else. "I don't think Farolin has the courage..." She grunted. Besides, she took down a cougar single-handedly. She could take down a petite fae. But only if it came to competition. Of course, she wasn't going to fight for Amuro as if he were some piece of meat. She liked him; which was rare.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Blue laughed lowly at Katria's remark. She agreed, "Nah, I think you scared her off." Now thinking about it, maybe she shouldn't have directed the gaurdian's fury towards the new member. She was a beta, after all, she'd have to deal with the consequences later. "No, I'll bet you won't be having any problems with her, from now on." Blue reassured, in hopes of erasing any Farolin-slaying-frenzy that might have come in the near future.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:37 pm

And yet again she understood what Blue meant. Though still, she wanted to make the first move herself with Amuro. Just to be sure.

(Shortpostisshort.)
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down