Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+6
Blue
Kanae
Katria
Feather
Rin
Drake
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Feather Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Fea trotted into camp, smiling at the sight of Drake. Then noticed that he was looking at Kanae worriedly. Her smile lessened but stayed. "Hi, did I miss anything?" she asked from a distance, not seeing Atticus. Kanae looked like she had fallen, her fur was dusty and Drake had twigs in his pelt, meaning he had done something too.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 pm

She tipped her head to one side. "What is it?" The ebony female asked. Usually, the male was quiet, yet calm and patient. Not usually one to start up a conversation, let alone confess something. What was it? She could only wait.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:34 pm

"What is it?"

Amuro inhaled a deep, calming breath. This was it, it was now or never. He searched for the best way to word his emotions, but came up short. He didn’t want to sound completely tactless, but he didn’t want to beat around the bush either. Mindlessly, he pushed himself to speak, “I,” be began before coughing in an attempt to clear up the constriction of his throat. Where was that confidence he had only a moment ago? Swallowing all his misgivings and pride, he finished what he had to say. “You see… Err, for a while now, I’ve had this attraction…. to you.”

His face felt as if it were aflame. But, as embarrassed as he may be, he did not regret his action. If he couldn’t even tell her, then he was certainly not of her worth. So here, he stood, on the brink of rejection, or rejoice. He wasn’t sure what he would do if she accepted him, and he didn’t even want to think about imagining the latter.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Those few words made her burst with joy on the inside. But... how would she respond? She has been waiting for this moment. Though she never thought about what to respond. Of course, she wanted to shout out yes... she was getting choked up, until she murmured something very quiet. "Amuro.... I love you too."
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 pm

"Amuro.... I love you too."

Her response was so hushed he began to think it was just some scenario his brain dreamed up. But, after studying her body language for a few moments in open-mouthed awe, he realized that what he had heard was no illusion. With a mass amount of vigor, he moved faster than he had in years, to press his face into the upper part of the ebony vixen’s neck. He couldn't even begin to explain the joy he was experiencing. “I’m so stupid,” he mumbled into her fur, “For waiting this long.”
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 pm

She felt a flush of warmth course through her. "Don't say that. I'm just glad we're now together." Katria whispered to him. She licked his ear, comfortingly. Finally, she could let all her feelings of him out. They were kept down for too long; she was simply glad that Amuro helped let them go.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 pm

"Don't say that. I'm just glad we're now together."

Amuro smiled he removed his head from it’s previous position in order to gaze into Katria’s eyes.”Right,” he spoke, feeling as if all of this was a dream. He was glad it wasn’t, though. If he were to wake up from it, the dissapointment might actually kill him. His smile widened, as he asked Katria teasingly, “So where does this leave us?”
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:40 pm

She smiled warmly, staring into his amber eyes. Those eyes always comforted her. Made her feel safe, whenever she was alone with him. "... I'd like to say together. As.... mates," She murmured. The charcoal fae pushed her snout into his fur. She wished every moment was like this... the confession, and the heart-aching joy that followed.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Drake turned to look at Feather as she came over. "I fell out of the tree and landed on Kanae." he replied, embarrassed.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:09 pm

"... I'd like to say together. As.... mates,"

Amuro nodded in agreement. The sooner the better. He rested his chin atop her head, enjoying the feeling of her muzzle in his fur. After a moment’s thought, he asked, “Should we tell the others?” He would tell next to no one, but in truth he was growing weary of other possible male competitors. Drake hadn’t flirted with her in a while, but that didn’t mean he never would again. Amuro vaguely remembered the first time, and how sore he felt about it then. Now it just might send him into a fit of jealousy.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:13 pm

"Sure, but, who would we tell first?" She inquired. Kanae and Blue were possibilities. But how would they say it? Walk up to everyone and say 'We're mates'? They would have to explain it to not appear as boasting.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:14 pm

"Oh, are you alright?" Feather rushed over and plucked a few twigs from Drakes pelt. Then turned about to brush Kanae off but noticed the brute. "Feather, apprentice healer. And you are?" she introduced herself politely.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:29 pm

"Sure, but, who would we tell first?"

Skimming through a list of possible candidates, Amuro found that he was rather indifferent on the subject. He would be content telling just about anyone who would listen. Then again, there was still the matter of how to deliver such news. "Perhaps we can just tell the first ones to ask, and the news will spread around." he suggested.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 pm

"I have an idea," She said with a smile. "How about we just show that we're mates, everyone will get the picture." Suggested Katria. The ebony femmora still felt giddy with excitement of finally being Amuro's mate.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 pm

"I have an idea, how about we just show that we're mates, everyone will get the picture."

Amuro smiled, "Sounds like a plan." It was nice, he thought, being as open as this. He didn't believe that he could speak like this with anyone else. Inhaling her scent, he found that he was a bit more hesitant in leaving their seclusion to join the others. He sighed contently, before speaking, "I suppose we should get going then,"

Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

(No body posty until I get the chance to, jeesh! xD You guys are giving me a book to read, which I can't at the moment; No posty or Kan will eat you!)

((Edit: I can't believe you guys listened to this. I love you guys! xD))

Last edited by Kanae on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Before she knew it, Kanae was on the ground. Pain shot through her body but she made no sound because she was seeing stars.

"I'm soo sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Kanae, are you alright?"

"So you okay Kanae?"

"she seems alright. There. Kanae, I was wondering, could I join this pack of yours? I didn't want to ask but... yeah. This is a big spot for a pack, how many of you are there?"

"I think I just died," she murmured, trying to clear her vision. There was a slight trickle of blood coming from the back of her skull where a rock scraped her. It wasn't a wound that could kill her but it was painful all the same. She leaned on Drake lightly for support since he was closest to her besides Atticus because she could barely hold herself up after the shock of it. "I think you can be accepted, Atticus because you haven't given me a reason not to; welcome to the Silver Snows. I would assign you a rank, but I doubt I can recall them; I suggest going to my two Betas." She signalled towards Feather. "Could you take Atticus to Gale and Blue?"

Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 pm

"How's the weather up there, chief?"

Gale shrugged, his smokey eyes turning away from Blue. He was trying to be civil to her but she didn't seem to be having it. The white-and-grey mottled male shifted away slightly from her, in order to give her more space. The Beta wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to talk to Blue, even for just a few minutes of conversation because it could start something. However, she didn't seem to want to talk to him without having some sort of biting remark hidden in her words.

"It's not different than the weather down there." He answered quietly, not looking at her.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Feather nodded worriedly and hustled Atticus over to Blue and Gale, "This is Atticus, he wants to join, Kanae said it was OK. Blue and Gale, you guys get to choose a rank for him she said." Fea pointed at the alphess and the rushed back over to Kanae, "Lets get you to the medicine den." she insisted.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:04 am

Drake looked worriedly at Kanae when she finally responded, finally noticing the blood and bump on the back of her head. "You didn't die." Drake said, happy she didn't instantly complain of any injury.
'they can't be too bad then' he thought. "Does your head hurt at all?" he asked, licking the blood off her head to clean the wound and to see the extent of her cut
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:55 am

"We should," She said, almost unable to tear herself away from him. "Come on." Said the ebony Guardian. She wondered who would notice first. Blue would be happy, she's the one who gave Katria more confidence.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:55 pm

"Lets get you to the medicine den."

"I'm fine," Kanae insisted back, trying to keep her focus on staying up right. She shook her head a few times as if to clear it but to no avail. It seemed that she had hit her head harder than she initially thought. Perhaps this was the beginning of a concussion? The Alphess whimpered slightly at the idea of getting one. Once, she had almost lost her mother to one; she was afraid of it.

"You didn't die. Does your head hurt at all?"

She hesitated for a moment before nodding. Her head did hurt but her fear was what was choking her. It was getting harder and harder for her to breathe but she said nothing of it. Instead, she breathed in deeper than normally.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Drake frowned. 'this can't be good.' he thought. "do you feel dizzy? How's your vision?" he thought through the possibilities of what could be wrong
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"It's not different than the weather down there." He answered quietly, not looking at her.

Blue chuckled lightly, grateful he hadn't told her outright how snarky she was. Maybe if he learned to make her laugh a little, when she was bullying him, she would...? No, stupid idea. She was the one who needed to learn to stop pushing at him. She opened her mouth, unsure whether or not her pride would let her appologize or if it would just cause her to tease him again, but was interrupted.

"This is Atticus, he wants to join, Kanae said it was OK. Blue and Gale, you guys get to choose a rank for him." she said.

Blue frowned, her hackles bristling ever so slightly. Feather hadn't even greeted the pair before turning her heel and prancing back to where ever she came from. Just because she wasn't the typical beta, didn't mean that she was to be spoken to like she was a lapdog. And by an apprentice, no less! But, she wasn't the only one addressed... Gale was here too. Well, now she was just embarrassed. It was probably her fault that they were spoken to that way. Gale was dignant, and kind, while she was the type that everybody asks, 'Wait, Blue's a beta?!' Yeah, he probably deserved the respect that should be payed to all betas.

Blue exhaled slowly and collected herself. "Nice to meet you, Atticus." she greeted, plastering a smile to her face. "I'm sure you've heard, but my name is Blue, and this is Gale. How do you like the pack so far?"
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm

"Nice to meet you, Atticus. I'm sure you've heard, but my name is Blue, and this is Gale. How do you like the pack so far?"

Gale said nothing but inclined his head slightly to the male known as Atticus. The beta male wasn't sure exactly what to do with this new member, but with Blue taking charge, he would be able to do more. His smokey eyes studied this male with would appear to be mild interest. However, it was more than that. He was gauging Atticus to see if he meant any harm towards Blue as she spoke. So far, he did not witness the tightening of any muscular tissue; he relaxed slightly. There was a small smile on his face as he thought of how Feather simply raced off towards Drake and Kanae. Even a male like him could see that the healer's apprentice as well as Farolin and even Kanae wanted to be in his company. His eyes shifted to Blue and his smile grew. It was barely noticeable but it was there. When Feather addressed them and then ran off, his counterpart had reacted negatively towards it. She was a beta of course; she must have wanted the respect that should have come with that rank. His white tail gently flicked her flank as he took a step forward so he was along side her.

"Greeting, Atticus and welcome to the Silver Snows pack. Why don't you tell us your strengths, weaknesses and talents so we can sort you into the proper group?" The beta hoped that he spoke intelligently enough. He really wanted to be able to impress Blue with the way he took command as easily as she did before him.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next