Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+6
Blue
Kanae
Katria
Feather
Rin
Drake
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 5 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Katria Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 am

She felt dazed. Katria zoned in and out of sleep. Nothing was going on; now that the cougar was dead, she didn't have much to do. Getting up, she decided to go hunt a little. The ebony female slipped throughout the shadows of the forest, searching for a snack.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 am

Blue sighed, absolutely bored. She scanned the clearing, but nothing of intrest came to view. It's no fun being a soothsayer with a dry spell of dreams, or a beta that is all but uneeded. Unluckily for her, she was both.

Involuntarily, her blue eyes came in contact with a familiar pelt. When was the last time she'd spoken with Gale? The last time she could remember was when she had just been attacked by the cougar. Come to think of it, her actions back then might have come off a little rude. If she and Gale were to be working together as second command in the pack, she probably should have a better relationship with him. Which would require talking to him. Groaning, Blue hauled herself up and trotted up to the male beta.

"Hey, Mr. Sunshine. Long time, no see." she greeted.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 am

Surprised to hear his name called from under him, Drake looked down to see Kanae laying under him. "Hey there Kanae." He called back happily, not moving from his perch, suddenly not sure if he could get down. "To what do I owe this honor?" He asked calmly, hiding his sudden unease of being so high with the uncertainty of being able to come down.
Drake then saw a new wolf make his way over. "Hello there. I'm Drake." He thought for a moment about introducing Kanae, but quickly decided against it. She didn't need him doing what she could unless she asked it of him. He hoped she didn't think he was being rude to her.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:26 am

"Cool name, who's she?" Atti gestured to the fae. 'I wont tell them, not yet.' he decided. The brute widened his eyes a little as though he were looking at the fae behind Drake. he moved his eyes up and down. Atticus knew exactly where she was from her scent which helped.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:26 am

"Greetings, Blue." Gale replied to his fellow beta.

Blue and him hadn't really been on the best of terms; why would she try to start a conversation now? Was it because of their new ranks? There was a faint smile on Gale's lips before it faded into that serious look he wore so well. The white-and-grey wolf let his smokey hued gaze change from its previous position of staring off into space and therefore it met Blue's own gaze. Suddenly, he felt self-conscious of his appearance: Dust had settled into his coat; causing the white to be tainted with a dusty brown colour. Shuffling his paws and drawing his tail close to his side, Gale said nothing more but waited for Blue to continue the conversation if she so wished to do so or waited to see if she simply wished to greet and then depart.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 am

"Hey there Kanae. To what do I owe this honor?"

"You know, it's you of course." Kanae said with a light laugh. However, she felt her heart beat pick up slightly when his eyes met her own. Wait, was she falling for Drake? No, no she couldn't be. It just wasn't possible. Then again.. Josh simply vanished one day; leaving the Alphess heart broken. Perhaps she was over that now? Shyly, she glanced back up at Drake, her chocolate eyes searching his. As much as she wanted to deny it, she could imagine herself loving him. He was just that type of male.

"Cool name, who's she?"

Her eyes quickly snapped to the male who approached the two. Kanae had not noticed him coming and for that, she scolded herself. Some Alpha I am. Instead of letting that show, she smiled at the loner and dipped her head briefly.

"I am Kanae."
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 am

Drake smiled from his perch, not saying another word, starting to feel like a spy from so high up. 'not a good spy' he thought to himself. 'they know I'm here, and I can't get down.' he chuckled to himself. 'pathetic spy I am'
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:48 am

"Kanae..." Atti said, deep in thought. "Lovely name, absolutely devine, if I may say so myself." he bowed to her. "You must be alphess of this pack, you have a beautifully large territory." Atticus noted respectfully.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:57 am

Feeling rejuvenated, Amuro left his resting spot behind, in search for a certain ebony fae. He could feel his pulse quicken considerably. Like many times before, he attempted to calm himself, but just as the previous times had predicted, no avail. In subsitution, he simply swallowed and hoped that he would not choke up like he had on multiple occasions.

Finally, his his amber colored eyes found what they had been searching for. 'A sight for sore eyes,' he thought to himself, as he watched the fae a few yards away from him. Her black fur was illuminated in such a way that she appeared to be glowing. The sun gave it such a slight tint, though, that it didn't quite appear as black, but more of a dark chocolate color. He smiled. She looked beautiful. Though, he never remembered a time when she hadn't.

Realizing that if he didn't move soon he was at risk of looking like a drooling idiot, Amuro shook the dust off his pelt and strode over to Katria. "Greetings, Katria." he spoke in a low baritone voice, thanking the heavens that it did not come out raspy and strangled.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:00 am

She was slightly startled at the sound of a familiar voice; though relaxed, recognizing the sound. "Hello, Amuro," She said with a soft smile, turning to the brute. He was stunning, to be honest. He had well-packed muscles with a perfect, untouched coat. His gentle tone and actions were completely unlike her, though he was compelling for some odd reason. She wanted to be close to him, she always felt like that.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:05 am

"Kanae... Lovely name, absolutely devine, if I may say so myself. You must be alphess of this pack, you have a beautifully large territory."

"Thank you." Kanae murmured, slightly embarrassed. She still wasn't used to others commenting on her name. Especially since it really wasn't that great. Scuffling her paws, the Alphess looked to Drake, hoping that the Healer would say something, anything to break the awkward silence that seemed to take hold on them. Her chocolate eyes couldn't rest on anything for too long however because she knew that was rude; swallowing the feeling of awkwardness that had seized her, Kanae tried again. "May I ask your name?".
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:12 am

"Of course you may. Atticus, at your service m'lady." he bowed again. When he rose he could tell that the fae was directly in front of him. Her breath was hitting him lightly on his muzzle. "Pleasure." he grinned.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 am

"Hello, Amuro,"

It was almost a foreign feeling, being as giddy as this. He was sure he was sporting a rediculously stupid grin. "I, uh..." he began, but stumbled. Perhaps he should've planned this out better. After all, one does not blindly run into the battlefeild. Gulping, he decided that honesty was always the best method. "You look beautiful, today."

Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 am

(I hope you don't mind me revealing that you can't see. If you do I'll change my post.)

Drake had been examining Atticus as he and Kanae had been talking, and suddenly realized that his eyes never focused on anything, their milky colour that covered them making them seem useless. "Atticus, are you blind?" he asked, surprised at his ability to walk around like he could see perfectly fine.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 am

Her heart soared at the compliment. She felt herself growing hot. The words choked in her throat. Katria decided to spit out a few words. "Thank you. You, uh... you look great..." She stuttered. Of course, all she could think of was great. She felt like hitting herself right now.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:27 am

Blue skimmed through her mind of things to say. Questions or comments that may lead to her learning something new about her beta partner would probably be best. Mmm... but what topic to choose? Asking favorites of anything seemed too blunt, even for her. And, frankly, the weather was boring. Fall always was dull... for her anyway. Maybe Gale didn't find it to be.

Blue blinked and stared up into Gale's eyes. Up. She scowled. Why was it males were always taller? "How's the weather up there, chief?" she asked, instantly regretting it. There was really no reason to be so mean to Gale. Why was she only this nasty around him?
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:40 am

"Uh, um, no?" Atti had tried not to show it. How did this wolf find out? He had hidden it so well. "Drake, what rank are you?" he asked, trying desperately to change the subject.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:43 am

'so he wants to hide it.' Drake thought. "Head Herbalist. And sorry for the mistake. It's hard to look at you clearly for way up here." he said, slowly getting in a comfortable position, dangling his limbs over the sides of his branch.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 am

'Woah, too close.' Atti thought. "Lead Healer, nice." he turned back to the alphess, "you must be in charge around here, there is one thing I would like, but i dont want to invite myself in." he said softly.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:04 am

Still uncomfortable, Drake tucked his limbs under him. He looked to the closest branch under him and prepared to jump down to it. he was surprised he landed successfully, his luck continuing as he made his way down. He became overconfident and missed the last branch, causing him to roll and bump into Kanae. "I'm soo sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked cautiously
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am

"Kanae, are you alright?" he asked quietly. "Drake, you fell too. Are you OK?" Atticus pretended to look the brute over. 'Don't notice don't notice don't notice!' he begged silently.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am

"Yea, I'm fine." He said as he pulled himself to his feet. "It's Kanae I'm worried about." He circled Kanae, looking for any signs of injury. "It's ironic don't you think? The herbalist is causing the injuries." He continued to look over Kanae, ignoring the bruises starting to form. "So you okay Kanae?" he asked, not seeing anything obvious.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:42 am

Rin stalked away, seething. She decided to run, running always seemed to help her feel stable.... She'd come back when she was calm. The fae took off.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:48 am

"Thank you. You, uh... you look great..."

Amuro chuckled softly, his facial expression conveying pure, open-hearted warmth. He had never recalled Katria acting with such insecurity. ‘Has she always been this way, and I’ve never realized it until now?’ he asked himself, but was not too concerned about the answer. The past is left to the past, what is important is here and now. The warrior was uncertain as to of what brought this on, whether is be from his earlier meditation, or simply the way her golden eyes sparkled up at him, but he felt a surge of confidence in the situation that was unfolding before him.

Slowly, but surely, he took a single, character defying, step forward, and brought his nose to gently graze hers. “Katria,” he whispered, “I have a confession to make.” His calm exterior supported the idea that he was undaunted, but in truth his pulse had quickened to the pace of a raging stampede of elk. This was all completely uncharacteristic of him, but it felt so utterly… right.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Atti smelled the fae, "she seems alright." then he went to one side of her and shouldered her up. "There. Kanae, I was wondering, could I join this pack of yours? I didn't want to ask but... yeah." he finished. Atticus looked around the clearing, "this is a big spot for a pack, how many of you are there?" he asked.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next