Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 36 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Rin Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Rin thought for a couple seconds. "How about the warrior strategies, I was a warrior in my last pack, but maybe your strategies are different then ours," She said. She would explore later. 'Maybe that other brute would like to come with me, you never know, maybe he needs some herbs or something.' She thought, assuming that he was a healer.

Last edited by Rin on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:23 pm

She almost let out a growl, until she bit her tongue. 'Trust Amuro. They're only going through battle strategies,' She reminded herself. With great care, she slipped out of the thickly-woven branches and dashed off into the forest. Once she was far enough, she turned on her paw, and ran back, a way's away from the place where she'd been spying.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Nabak caught a glance of the fermmoria from the day before, and having been looking forward to speaking to her, as she could lead her to the alpha, tilted her head to an angle.
"Wait up!" Nabak bellowed loudly to the fae, beginning to trot after her. Hopefully, she stranger wouldn't lash out at her, since last time she didn't seem to fancy Nabak. Hopefully.
Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ceara
Age/Gender: 4.2 / Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:08 pm

The she flashed her optics over to the brown wolf approaching. Irritation sizzled beneath her pelt as she snapped, "What?" The wolf didn't have any pack scent riddled on her. Meaning; she had yet to join the pack. No matter how wounded Katria was at the moment, her temper always seemed to rise in whatever state she was in. The ebony fae's pelt slowly rose from the wolf's loud, obnoxious voice in which rang around the clearing. Staying on her toes, she awaited an answer from the unknown female.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Nabak quickly examined the ebony she-wolf. Her bristles were raised, and she appeared to be injured, though still she could assume her temper would normally arise in times like this. She shrunk in her pelt only slightly, not trying to look intimidating.
"Seeing as you are most likely a member of this pack, are you aware where the leader is?" retorted the fae.
Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Her lip quivered, screaming to rise to bare her ivory fangs. But she reminded herself, this wolf might be a new addition to the pack. "Yes, indeed I do," Said the fae between clenched jaws. "Her name's Kanae, the white wolf near the center." She angled her ears toward the silky-furred alpha standing in the middle. Her muscles screamed to reach out and at least cuff the assumed intruder, but once more... The feminine wolf looked useful.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Nabak shed a somewhat grateful glance towards the female. This answer would save her the bothersome task of asking every wolf if he or she was the alpha.
"Ah, well, thank you.." she said rancorously to the lupa. Seeing the female's hesitation, she quietly barked something to her
"And I assure you, I don't plan to do anything evil here." Nabak barked to the wolf.
Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:20 pm

"How about the warrior strategies, I was a warrior in my last pack, but maybe your strategies are different then ours,"

A faint smile curled Amuro's lip. This was familiar territory. "Oh? Interesting, I was a warrior in my former pack as well. If you don't mind me asking, Was there a certain reason you left?" he asked, gently. He didn't want to pry, after all he needed to get along well with his fellow warriors, or for that matter, every pack mate was more prefferable. Though, he didn't miss the last part of her sentence. "... are different from ours." 'Ours?' he thought. Was she still claiming her previous pack's title? Perhaps he was just over-analyzing things.

Speaking of previous packs... A large wave of nostalgia hit him. Had he not left in the first place, would things be different? Could he have changed them? 'No, it's best not to dwell in the past...' he reminded himself. Thinking back to the future, like he should have always been, he realized Katria was missing. Hadn't the ebony fae been over there not too long ago? He hoped she hadn't got into trouble again...
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 pm

She relaxed, only slightly. The wolf didn't seem like a threat to anyone. She simply nodded to the brown wolf, then padded over to her tree. She sighed, settling down and wrapping herself around the scratchy, gray-brown suit that the tree held. Here eyes were drowsy, but she kept them up with sheer will power.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:28 am

"Oh? Interesting, I was a warrior in my former pack as well. If you don't mind me asking, Was there a certain reason you left?" Rin started. "I didn't exactly leave... We were separated. I couldn't find them." She missed her old pack. 'But this will work too,' She reminded herself, 'I just have to get used to it.' She sat down and waited for him to continue.

Last edited by Rin on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:41 am

As Snow lay down, she noticed a new wolf talking to Katria. She was curious, but she decided to stay where she was instead of interupting them. She then started to clean her fur from the leaves and dirt stuck on it. When she was done, she stood up and trotted towards the sound of a squirrel chattering. Slinking along with her belly fur close to the ground, Snow soon spotted the squirrel. Crouching, she launched herself towards the squirrel, landing just short. Snow snarled and leaped again as the squirrel started to run, stopping it with a paw. Quickly killing and eating it, she listened for more prey. When she returned to the others, she had several squirrels and two rabbits, which she dropped in the middle of the pack. Then, she turned and trotted back to her tree to rest.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Gale had barely moved in the territory since Katria suffered her wounds. He needed to stay near the main body of the pack and ensure the survival of it. The brute wasn't sure if the need came from his affection for Kanae or because he liked the members within the pack or simply because of his rank as beta. It was difficult for him to determine where it had originated. Then again, what did it matter? It was there and it desired to be filled. Being the wolf that Gale was, he would do so just to rid himself of an annoying presense.

His white paws struck the ground in a continuous rhythm as he walked aimlessly around. With the cougar gone, there was no need to exercise such caution but he found that he couldn't help himself. A pack mate had been grievously injured a few short days ago. He wouldn't be the one to forget that. Why did he walk aimlessly? It was possible that it was a unconscious thought that made him do so. It could also be because he hated seeing the blood of his friends on his fur. Yes, he counted Katria as a friend; when her blood stained his white coat, he felt like he had been the one to cause her such harm. That was a feeling that no one wanted to live with.

When he heard voices, the beta headed towards them. He recognized Amuro's voice but could not place the female's. A new pack mate perhaps? He found himself doubted it when he noticed that Kanae's smell did not mingle with the other fae's. Blue was a beta too, he remembered; she could have also accepted the loner to join the pack. Straightening his shoulders, Gale headed straight for the small gathering of wolves. He dipped his head to Amuro when he joined them.

"Who is this?" He asked, his voice clearly showing his curiosity. It was a friendly one but still held caution.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:51 pm

The lupa sat under the faint shadow of a tree, glancing at the gibbous moon which had shed the light and produced such a shadow. The night, as well as the whole day, had been particularly quiet, only having been able to see a couple wolves conversing. Unfortunately, the alphess had been busy, and she hadn't wanted to interrupt her, so she simply waited for the right time to talk to the alpha.

Nabak rested her cranium upon her crossed paws and observed the environment around her. Once again, it was rather quiet. The words of wolves could no longer be heard, as most wolves had drifted into slumber, though now and again you could hear the rhythmic, familiar sound of paw steps of a wolf or the sound of a hawk beating its wings. A rather boring night indeed.
Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Feather crept up to the newest far, "Hello, I am Feather, but you can call me far," she said kindly, "who might you be?" The healers apprentice looked expectantly at the orangish she-wolf, "may I rest with you?" she asked.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:11 am

Nabak flicked her auditories to the sound of the approaching wolf, her gaze quickly making its way over to the auburn female

"Hello there, Feather" Nabak retorted, flashing a friendly smile to the she-wolf "Nice to meet your acquaintance. I'm Nabak." she said, nodding in correspondence "And sure." she said in response to her question. She was glad to finally have some company, having been by ones self for a rather long period of time. She did have the encounter with the ebony lupa, but she would hardly call that socializing, considering it was just a harsh exchange of a grimace and a snarl. The conversation with the dark female, overall, had been rather awkward, and Nabak, once again, was glad to actually associate with someone decent.
Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 am

Feather trotted over to Nabak, "thanks," the healer looked at the stars, "It's beautiful, isn't it?" the ginger far sighed. "Nabak, how did you get here?" Fea wondered. Still staring at the sky, she spotted a shooting star flash by, "I wish to stay here forever," she whispered.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:37 am

Nabak lifted her cranium to gaze up at the celestial dome above, sprinkled with achromatic specks. It was brilliant in contrast to the inky canvas behind
"Yeah, I suppose it is." Nabak said quietly, occupied by the sight "How did I get here, you ask?" Nabak said, parting her muzzle to continue her chatter "I was sort of driven out of my pack, but that's life, I suppose. After that, I guess I was lured here by natural instinct. My natural urge to socialize and what not. You know, instincts, destiny, wolf stuff, who knows." Nabak replied, followed by an unsure shrug "What about you?"
Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 am

Feather was caught off guard by the other wolfs question, "My parents died when I was young," she sighed, looking up at the stars again, searching for her parents, "they were killed fighting with my uncle and in the middle of the night," the red far tok a shuddering breath, "my pack abandoned me, I always assumed that it was because I looked and acted different," the young far finished, "I was gentler than my pack mates," giving a reason to Nabak, "I'm sorry, but its good to tell somebody." Fea whispered, 'I want to be your friend.' she thought
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 am

"Oh.." Nabak croaked "I'm sorry to hear that" the lupa said, shedding a sympathetic glance at Feather "I assume your parents and your uncle weren't the closest bunch, then?" Nabak asked, curious.

Upon hearing that she was judged and abandoned by her pack mates for her appearance and personality, she shed yet another sympathetic glance at the female
"It's truly a sad thing when a wolf judges another wolf, and for the stupidest of reasons, is it not?" Nabak inquired, tilting her head. She herself had never known the feeling, though some of Nabak's closest friends in her birth pack had known it well. They described it somewhat as a heart-crushing feeling. A feeling that you are constantly neglected by friends and family. That also being a feeling she wasn't too familiar with, considering she had been a rather social wolf in her pack and was the child of the alphas. A wolf whom would be respected at all costs, or risk a bite in the muzzle from the alphas.
Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:04 am

"My uncle was jealous of my father," Feather spoke softly in a smooth tone, "My father was alpha, because he won in a fight with my uncle, but once my father fell ill, my uncle killed him and my mother tried to fight but died as well," the ginger healer let a tear, as clear as a diamond slip down her cheek and land on a blade of moss.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 am

"Ah." Nabak nodded in understanding "The call of greed is a strong one, as is jealousy, my friend. Only those with the strongest will-power are able to resist it." the fae shook her cranium and cringed her nose at such terrible thoughts.

"I'm sad to hear your uncle was a most ambitious fellow. In fact, the mere ambition of a wolf was the reason I was driven away from my pack - My family. I suppose we aren't too different, you and I." Nabak continued, thinking back to her past. She, out of all honesty, didn't mind it too much anymore, as these things happen, but to think of it in depth, to have the images of her past linger in her mind, clouded her soul with anger, but luckily, the feeling would soon cease like mist receding in the night and return into the inner workings of her mind.

"But, anyways," Nabak began, tuning into reality "It's a shame that your father had to fall prey to illness and give your uncle an opportunity to rule. To take away your life. Everything." the lupa muttered, feeling a pang of condolence.
Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 am

"It's alright," Feather replied with a smile, "My uncle was killed by a poisonous adder after about two days of ruling, and my brother got the title of alpha." the ginger fae twitched her ears, "I don't much like my brother, he was the one that abandoned me, after all," the red wolf knew that she had been smarter, "I did survive for nearly a year alone." she finished her sentence, "thank you for listening, do you have a den yet? or do you need one, there is room next to me." Fea offered.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceara Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:35 am

"Ah, well, I suppose I'm glad he felt death's embrace, in the end, just as your father and mother had." Nabak said simply, no other words having came to her mind.
"Most thanks for the offer, my friend, but I shall be lingering near the boarder 'til Kanae accepts me. It would seem the most proper approach." Nabak said with a grateful smile "Farewell, for now." Nabak said, trotting to the boarder & soon drifting into a deep slumber
Ceara
Ceara
Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:49 am

"I didn't exactly leave... We were separated. I couldn't find them."

The older warrior frowned. 'She was seperated?' he repeated the question to himself. By a natural disaster of sorts, perhaps. It had never happened to him in his life time, but it was possible. But, then there was that last part. She couldn't find them. Usually, especially with a younger specimen as herself, the pack would look for their lost member as well. Amuro came to one of two conclusions. A.) The rest of the pack died in the disaster, or B.) They purposely avoided being found by her.

"Who is this?"

The amber-eyed brute's ear twitched at the sound of a new voice. He glanced over at Gale, noticing a sort of 'far-away' look in his eyes. He must have been distracted about something. "This," Amuro answered, "Is Farolin. She wishes to be a warrior of this pack. Blue wanted me to show her the ropes."
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Feather curled up in her crevice of the healers den, closed her eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep. At one point she was woken by the hoot of a distant owl, jumping from her mossy bed and creeping outside, "Mother, Father, let me sleep, let me dream as though I were young and you were still with me." she whispered to the sky. The fae turned and stumbled back to her den, balling herself up once more and shifting to dream of running through meadows with her father and mother. Drake was there as well, playing games with all of them, Farolin came shortly after and went off in a corner with the lead healer. Fea woke at dawn seething with jealousy, 'Flame.' she thought of the wolf Drake had been looking for the day before, 'I will find her for Drake, and he will be happy.' she decided in her mind.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next