Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Katria Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:43 am

"Guardian would be nice." She said. She seemed empty, showing no emotions. That's how she liked it. Though on the inside, excitement and curiosity fizzed inside her. Would she be a beloved guard once more? She missed the days in her old pack, but, she assumed this pack would be nice. She sat down, tail curling around her paws.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Amuro blinked with surprise. By the looks of it, a prisoner of war had just ran into him. Deep gashes were formed on her figure, and by the smell and sight of the dry blood crusting off her fur, they weren't fresh. What had happened to her? She looked rather young. Did she get into a fight, or get in the way of one? Had she been attacked by some other beast? Had she been mistreated by her parents?

Amuro felt his blood boil at the thought. There was nothing he hated more then parents who abused their pups. The little fae was looking up at him, her eyes filled with fear. She looked absolutely miserable. Maybe he could help her... somehow.

"Uhm," he cleared his throat, "Hello, there." That probably sounded like the stupidest thing on earth to say to a severly wounded wolf, who had just run into you. He aimed to form some sort of bridge of trust with the young-blood though, so she woundn't take off running again. If he wished to help her, he would have to be careful with his words. Always begin with the end in mind.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Blue resisted the urge to scratch her ear with her hind leg. It was a bad habbit, she supposed, when she got bored. Such a simple pack chat seemed to go on for ages, and she was tired of sitting still. The new territory called for her to explore it restlessly, to explore it until she knew it inside and out by heart. But that probably wasn't very wise. After all, she still didn't know if there were other pack members out there that havn't met her, and wouldn't be the happiest to find her all over their land.

She attempted to keep herself focused to the conversation. Katria seemed utterly emotionless in her words. That stirred a feeling of discomfort in the pit of her stomach. The emotionless breed was rarely one that someone could trust.... Maybe Blue could crack the mask the she wolf was wearing. That would make her feel alot better about the fae, anyway.

"Welcome to the pack, Katria. But before you celebrate, I have a task for you."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Snow swallowed and blinked at him, her small body shaking slightly. "Uh, hi," she whispered, rolling over and standing up, looking at him. "I'm sorry for that," she said quietly, looking at the blood on his fur.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Katria nodded and sat down. Over the years she taught herself to be completely still and emotionless, like a rock, until she knew the wolf she spoke to well. She didn't want to give information away that she would regret sharing. She wanted to keep everything to herself, until she met a wolf who knew her and she knew it.

She asked simply, "What is my task?" Her tail curled around her paws, as her chest was puffed out.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Kanae had been planning on leading an travel party through the territory but with this task, she decided to wait. Her white tail curled around her paws as she watched the two communicate. She then decided that her presence may unnerve someone; she stood and walked over to where Josh was in a tree.

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly as she looked up at him with her brown eyes.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:43 am

Josh curled around to find chocolate brown eyes following him. He stood up on the trunk and took a step higher, checking the area was clear of predators before moving his bright yes back to Kanae's form. "Surveying." He answered slowly, pressing his body back into the trunk. He took a quick opportunity to chew on a stray branch that was protruding away from the trunk of the tree. It tasted strange, different than usual trees. But that might have been because he was in a new area. He wrapped his long banner around the small trunk of the tree as he felt it swaying slightly. "I like to climb." He explained softly, his ears flickered as he heard galloping in the distance. Simply by the sound, rhythm and pitch of the hooves - Josh could tell it was caribou. He didn't hunt caribou, not this time of year.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:28 pm

She asked simply, "What is my task?" Her tail curled around her paws, as her chest was puffed out.

Blue grinned deviously. She gave a small gesture in Mr. Sunshine himself's direction. "See Gale there? Dump him in the river," her eyes sparkled mischievously, as she decided to add, "After all, I did it myself as well."
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:33 pm

She shook her head, and asked, "Wait, my task is to push that wolf in the river?" She had been used to training, not so much goofing off. She looked dumbfounded, as she glanced at the river. Shallow. She looked at her target. Right next to the river. She sighed, and decided to just go with it.

"Um, Okay then..." She padded towards the wolf. She gave him a nudge, he didn't go in the river. She put her paws on his side, and rolled him in the cold river. She giggled, at the sight of a sleeping wolf fall into a freezing river.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amuro Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Uh, hi," she whispered, rolling over and standing up, looking at him. "I'm sorry for that," she said quietly, looking at the blood on his fur.

Amuro looked down at the fresh crimson that now stained his fur. Perhaps some wounds were newer than others, as all the blood she wore wasn't dry. Of course, that didn't mean it was her blood.

"Don't worry about it. It'll wash off," he paused deciding not to stall any further, "If you don't mind me asking, ...what happened?"
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:34 pm

"Don't worry about it. It'll wash off," he paused deciding not to stall any further, "If you don't mind me asking, ...what happened?"
Snow swallowed and sat down, her body still rigid, ready to run if needed. "I accidently hunted on another wolf pack's land, and they found me eating their rabbits. It was a dumb mistake, but they didn't even give me a chance," she said quietly, looking away embarrassed, but keeping her eyes on him the whole time. "And the reason I got fresh blood on me is because I had to run from a bear looking for an easy meal. I opened some of my wounds while I was running," she added blinking as blood dripping from a small cut over her eye. Her torn ear twitched at the sound of a mouse behind her, but she didn't move, fearing that this was the large male's territory.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm

"Surveying." He answered slowly, pressing his body back into the trunk. He took a quick opportunity to chew on a stray branch that was protruding away from the trunk of the tree. It tasted strange, different than usual trees. But that might have been because he was in a new area. He wrapped his long banner around the small trunk of the tree as he felt it swaying slightly. "I like to climb." He explained softly, his ears flickered as he heard galloping in the distance.

"I've never climbed before." Kanae said as she looked up at the tree in awe. All of her skills were better for the ground; she never was taught about climbing trees for Lance believed it would prove fruitless.

Her brown eyes glanced up to the top of the tree. The height made her dizzy with fear. How a wolf could climb such a thing was beyond her. The young alpha was content on the forest floor were the earth remained still below her paws.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Josh smiled to the fae, his exterior seemingly paying respects for her, but his insides were churning. How much more had she missed out on? Why was she dominant at such a tender age? But most importantly, how long had she been alone? She was still so young, and even though Josh was only two years older than her, it just didn't seem plausible to him. Had she felt so alone in her birth pack to disperse. Josh suddenly felt that sickening sinking feeling in his stomach again, and the sheer force of it almost made him faint.

He swiftly gathered himself and jumped down from the tree, standing in front of Kanae.
"Maybe someday, I can teach you?" He suggested. It was more of an idea than a question, but the raise of pitch during the end of the sentence made it sound like a question. A few seconds after the question, now he was at the same level as the fae, Josh felt the need to comfort her - but, as last time, he kept his distance. Simply seating himself on the soft soil instead.

Last edited by Josh on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm

"Maybe someday, I can teach you?" He suggested.

"Bad idea." Kanae replied with a chuckle. "I'd probably lose my grip and crash onto the ground since I'm really clumsy."

The white fae sat herself down on the ground as she looked back up at the tree. A splash drew her attention back to the others and a soft laugh came from her lips when she saw Gale back in the river. It seemed as if Gale's coat would never dry at this rate. At least this time he wouldn't attempt to press against her with his wet fur. That is, if he didn't get jealous of the close proximity that Josh was to her.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Josh let out a heart breath through his nose, it was probably the closest to a laugh he would get at this point. He somehow found it extremely hard to believe that a fae who looked a graceful as Kanae did, could be so clumsy. Part of him refused to admit it, too. He stood up and paced to the base of the tree, "Oh, it's really not that hard. Here, I can show you," He said, placing a front paw onto the trunk.

"Malama pono. Onipa'a. (Take care. Stand firm.)" He explained, taking step after step and placing paw after paw onto the sturdy trunk. He said, stopping as he stood above Kanae. He smiled and jumped back down to stand beside her, "I will be here if you fall." He told her, his voice barely a whisper. But despite what he said, he still kept his distance from her. He was still a little frightened of the intimacy and didn't wish to upset Gale again.

Last edited by Josh on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:14 pm

"Oh, it's really not that hard. Here, I can show you," He said, placing a front paw onto the trunk. "Malama pono. Onipa'a. (Take care. Stand firm.)" He explained, taking step after step and placing paw after paw onto the sturdy trunk. He smiled and jumped back down to stand beside her, "I will be here if you fall." He told her, his voice barely a whisper.

"Says you." Kanae muttered playfully as she butted the male with her head.

She tilted her head upwards and swallowed. Once again, just the sheer height of the tree was making the young alpha ill. Sure, she climbed the faces of mountains but the rocky surface didn't bob below her weight. Lashing her tail, she decided she'd take the chance and climb. It would be the first time she did something that her father didn't teach her; she was excited and nervous at the same time.

Placing her right forepaw on the truck, the fae took a deep breath. Another paw made contact with the wood and then another, and finally the last backpaw. She slithered up the truck onto the low branch where Josh had been previously, her tail lashing as she looked down. To be above any solid ground was sickening and she felt herself losing balance. Carefully, she moved just enough to regain the lost balance. She would not let herself fall.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Josh found a grin creeping up and on his muzzle as the fae made her way up the tree trunk. He also found himself encouraging her silently in his thoughts. He shook his head and took a few small steps back to give Kanae some clearance space. "Now, you jump." He said. Josh knew it wouldn't hurt at all if you landed correctly, he had jumped from higher trees than this one and survived, besides - he had already jumped down from the tree. "Land on all four paws and you won't feel a thing." He spoke out to her.

Last edited by Josh on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 pm

"Now, you jump." He said. Josh knew it wouldn't hurt at all if you landed correctly, he had jumped from higher trees than this one and survived, besides - he had already jumped down from the tree. "Land on all four paws and you won't feel a thing." He spoke out to her.

Surely, he wants me to die. Kanae mused as she looked down at the ground.

To the fae, the ground which had been so sturdy was now swaying. Her stomach was twisting into knots as she took a shaky breath and readied herself. Without anymore hesitation, the female leapt from the tree and landed on the ground. For a moment, it appeared that she had stuck the landing but her right foreleg gave out and she rolled a little ways away until she came to a stop near a large rock.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Josh watched as the alpha jumped from her spot, although something didn't look right and it looked like her landing could be ruined. At first, she seemed perfectly fine, but one of her legs caused her to fall and she began to move. Josh wasted no time and sprang into action - realising he couldn't stop her quick enough - he bounded towards the boulder with every ounce of energy in his body.

Placing himself in between the rock and his alpha, he became a living barrier and only had to wait less than a second for Kanae to charge into him. The sheer force of the kinetic energy that the fae had collected was little enough to stop her, but large enough to send Josh flying into the oversized pebble instead of her. As a sharp side of the rock caught a tender spot between his ribs, Josh yelped in pain. He had scars there already, and attacks like these didn't help him to recover.

The brute lowered himself to the ground with a soft thud, but using the last reserves of energy he had to crawl over to Kanae. It also didn't help that he was behind her, it was a lot harder to see movements from behind. But Josh was too tired, and his ribs hurt too much for him to manoeuvre around her. He pressed a shaking muzzle against her neck, whispering as loud as he could.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Kanae heard Josh's paws hit the ground alongside her before he passed her. He had put himself between the rock and her; she couldn't help but run right into him. Her weight may not have been much but the energy that she had aquired while rolling was enough to send the brute hurtling into the boulder. His sharp yelp echoed in her ears but she couldn't lift her head quite yet. The world around her was still spinning as he dragged himself to her.

After a few more minutes, the spinning stopped and Kanae lifted her head. Josh was alongside her, his muzzle against her neck.

"Are you alright?" She asked, shaking her head. Her tail tip flicked his side gently. "That sounded like it hurt. A lot."
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Katria walked away from the slowly moving river and sat down. She began to groom herself, as her tail swished softly to the wind. She got up and moved to a more, shady, spot, and sat down. She sighed, as a butterfly fluttered past her, and blossoms everywhere dotted the cold grass.

She shifted her paws, wondering if they were ever going to find an actual den, with real shelter.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Josh smiled, at least his alpha was safe. He wasn't to bothered about his own condition, just as long as Kanae was unharmed. He desperately began to feel remorse and guilt running through him as it was his persistence which had driven her up the boulder in the first place. But she was unharmed at least, even if he wasn't.

Josh shook his brown head and nuzzled her neck softly. Then stopped, dropping his head against the floor - he was too exhausted to do anything but speak right now.
"I've been through worse." He spoke to her, his voice now barely a whisper. Josh began to cough slightly as thrown up dust and dirt had penetrated his lungs.

Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 pm

"I've been through worse." He spoke to her, his voice now barely a whisper.

Kanae carefully stood up and circled to his other side. She wanted to check for fractures of any sort that could harm a wolf far more than any other wound. Gently, she put pressure near his ribs just to be sure that there weren't any breaks. Luckily, there weren't. Perhaps he just bruised them? The young alpha whimpered. She felt helpless since none of her skills lay in being a Healer.

"Do you need anything?" Kanae fretted as she circled back to his head. "Food? Water?"

Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Josh didn't even notice that Kanae had stood until he opened his eyes. He was about to question her actions, but whimpered silently as pain shot through his body, causing him to flinch a little. He let out a breath at one of her suggestions. How would she be able to carry water to him. Nevertheless, it wasn't something Josh wanted. He just wanted to sleep. "I just need to rest, thank you for your suggestion, though." He answered her, strength already returning to him.

Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 am

"I just need to rest, thank you for your suggestion, though." He answered her, strength already returning to him.

Kanae nodded as she looked towards the other wolves. Perhaps after Josh felt better, she would lead a patrol through the territory and show them everything. The shining lake is what she was the most excited about since it was one of her favourite places in the summer. In the winter, she'd show them the peaks of the mountains.

Laying down, the young alpha curled her tail around the right side of her body. The pack was sitting at four strong which she found outstanding since she had been alone for a year now. The last interaction she had with another was before Dagger's demise. Sure, there had been others who passed by her borders and even a few who attempted to fight for her territory but she didn't count those.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down