Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Territory

+18
Larka
Mist
Seala
Darak
Silver
Drake
Hare
Dost
Wesker
Ray
Flame
Isatas(Snow)
Amuro
Katria
Josh
Blue
Alaric
Kanae
22 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer Territory - Page 20 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Amuro Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Upon finding the pack again, Amuro thought to continue his time of rest. He picked out an area nearby a fallen tree, this time. A decent place to reside for the time being, close enough that he could see the pack, and vice versa, but far enough away that he couldn't hear them clearly.

The old warrior eased himself onto his stomach before rolling onto his side to take the weight off his paws. He smiled contentedly as his eyelids drooped. Enjoying such drowsiness was not often a luxury he could afford.
Amuro
Amuro
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Amuro
Age/Gender: Five year-old/Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Drake was surprised when Flame tackled him. "I can see I'l rubbing off on you." He said with a cheeky smile. He playfully batted her muzzle as the dust cloud slowly cleared. "Wanna let me up? Our cloud is dieing down."

Flame laughed ' I guess your right" and steped off of him and turned to start rolling again than heard a call

"Hello!?! Is anyone there!?!" she called.

Flame walked towards the sound and found a standing in and opening "hi" flame said as she friendly aproched her
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Flame
Age/Gender: 2 female

https://www.youtube.com/user/Omnomers55?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Drake rolled in the dirt again, building up the cloud. When he saw Flame walk away, he turned around to see where she was walking to. He saw a new fae so got up and walked over to her. The dirt had made his coat mostly brown, but he didn't bother to shake any of it off. He stood next to Flame and smiled cheesily at the new fae. He whispered to Flame "Let me have my fun?" He then walked closer to the new fae "Hello beautiful. I'm Drake. Now I must know, is your name as pretty as your face?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Josh was about to press a muzzle against Kanae's neck, but straighten up as he heard her words. She wouldn't doubt his words; she had told him so herself. But is that all she thought of him? Her sentinel. Yes, he was hers - all to gladly - but could he really stand with being hers on the side.

What was he thinking?! How could he even doubt the fae's affection. She could have simply been embarrassed. Or ashamed? Josh's shook his head furiously. Why was he thinking such abominations? He was the one who should be ashamed. The brute decided he needed some time to think. So, finally pressing his muzzle into Kanae's neck, he wordlessly left a goodbye and stood to pace away from the group.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Joshy ;)
Age/Gender: 4 ½

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

The black fae's ears quickly detected the sound of a loud wolf(Mist). She turned back toward the clearing. She walked over to the wolf who yelled to see if anyone was here. A mistake she made, she just figured out Katria was here. A low rumble started in her throat as she asked, "Who are you?" Towards the wolf.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Kanae noticed that Ray left his group that consisted of Drake and Flame and joined that one that was with the Alphess. He had yet to say a word, therefore she concluded that he must be wishing to be introduced to the new Hunter.

"Oh hey, Ray!" Kanae smiled at the male and gestured to Silver. "This is Silver, she's a Hunter. And Ray is a Sentinel."

She felt Josh press his muzzle into her neck before standing. Since she believed that he wasn't there any longer due to her focus being on Silver, she winked at the Hunter.

"About Josh," she murmured quietly so only their little group would over hear. Even though everyone else knew about their relationship. "I care for him. His will always be mine and I will always be his; if you flirt with him, I'll feed you to Kat." She teased as she straightened up. Chocolate eyes widened when she realized that Josh was still there. "Uh, hi?"
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Mist was taken aback by the wolf's growl. She lowered her head and tail as a submissive gesture and said, "Sorry I yelled, I didn't know someone was so close by. My name is Mist and I have been searching for a pack to join." Something felt right about this pack, and she knew it. I wonder if this is the pack from my dreams...
Mist
Mist
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Mist
Age/Gender: 1 year old ~ female

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Katria heard what Kanae had said, and smirked at the wolves Kanae was directing her speech to. She'd enjoy the task that she had ever so generously given her. The ebony guardian nodded to Mist, as she walked off to her tree. She curled around the trunk, watching the group converse, as she swirled deep in her own thoughts.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:53 am

"My name is Mist and I have been searching for a pack to join."

Drake continued to smile cheesily at Mist. "What a fitting name. Mysterious, elegant."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:02 pm

"Oh hey, Ray!" Kanae smiled at the male and gestured to Silver. "This is Silver, she's a Hunter. And Ray is a Sentinel."

Ray looked at the wolf "Hello Silver, Welcome to the pack, We are glad to have you" He smiled and glanced back at the alpha only to see her and Josh cozy up again. Ray sighed and stalked back up the ravine towards Katria, Drake and another fae how was listening to Drake cray flattery. *THUD* It came from a tree that was a few tail lengths away he had wondered if the other three wolves had herd it he walked over past the Drake and into the trees only to see a gray wolf, he studied it carefully he noticed that it almost looked pinkish , but he knew in the light he would see more clearly that it would be plain gray. "Hello?" Ray spoke calmly not really knowing what to say.
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ray
Age/Gender: 2.5/male

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Mist blinked at the male wolf's(Drake) compliment. "Thank you," she said slightly embarassed, "I've never been told that before." The flecked grey fae looked up as yet another male(Ray) came up to her. This ought to be interesting... she thought. "C-could one of you please bring me to one of your aplhas? I wish to join this pack and I need to speak with a high-ranking wolf."
Mist
Mist
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Drake turned to stand alongside Mist. "I'm be happy to show you to our Alpha, Princess." Drake walked over to Kaena. "We have another fae wishing to join." Drake said, nodding his head towards Mist
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Seala Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:27 pm

"Hello?"

The dark gray wolf that she had seen earlier was right in front of her! Seala quickly stammered "um...hi?" She was burning up, Seal had no idea what to say. "Um was that your pack out there?" She knew the answer because she had saw him talking to the white fae. "May I speak to your alpha? I am looking for a pack..." The main reason why Seal didn't think of reconsidering was because of the young brute, she wondered what he had thought of her "oh sorry I almost for got my name is...." She forgot her name and she had to think hard about what she was talking about, "Seal, I mean Seala, arr!! Lets try this again...Hello my name is Seala, you can call me Seal, for short" she added quickly.
Seala
Seala

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Seala
Age/Gender: 2.25 Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Gale's paws started to ache something fierce. The guardian had simply walked away from Kanae and Josh since he did not wish to see what came of his actions. Now he was just outside of the clearing where the majority of the pack was. He simply couldn't make himself go any closer, not while he could see the beautiful white pelt of Kanae. Even though he knew it was better to give her up--which he had--he still felt full of regret. Yet, there was a certain satisfaction that flowed slowly through his veins. He had helped Kanae see what she so desperately wanted to. However, did he hope that by showing how selfless he could be that Kanae would fall in love with that side of him? Of course. What male wouldn't want that.

A silent sigh billowed out of his lungs and into the warm air. How much regret would fill his body until his dying breath? Would he spend the rest of his life thinking what if? Gale lowered his head and restarted his pacing of the clearing. The sense that he was protecting the rest of the pack was a welcome distraction from his thoughts. After all, instincts were far stronger than mere conscious thoughts. At the moment, he was listened for the heavy pawsteps that would signal that the cougar was nearby and watching. The feline's breathing would be easier to distinguish since no wolves were outside of his pacing zone. Anyone inside of said zone was safe. He'd be sure of it.

For some reason, the male felt certain of himself. More certain than he ever had in his entire life. It may have been because he knew that his words from previously were correct. Even the slightest hint of him beginning to think of Kanae sent a stab of pain through his heart. Why did she do this to him? Why couldn't he have fallen for another like Blue? Or even his fellow guardian Katria? It would have been easier then. No heartbreak necessary. The numbness that started to entangle itself around his body never would have existed. It would have been replaced by a careful but persistent feeling that may have been recuperated.

Gale shook his white head. He was young; there was plenty of time for him to worry about love. Kanae may have been the first to gain his heart but he was sure there was another out there whom he loved even more then the gorgeous alpha. A fae who would make Kanae's raidiance pale in comparison. The feeling of loss that he was experiencing would slowly fade into nothingness and he would move on. He would just have to keep his eyes open as well as his heart. If he did that, this wouldn't matter later on.

The guardian finished yet another round of pacing in a circle while in that state of mind. Already his mood increased to a far happier state. Perhaps he would spend some time with Blue later? He would have talked to Katria but the other guardian seemed to be taken with the warrior known as Amuro. To some, it may have been a low blow for Gale to even consider spending time with his lost love's best friend but to Gale it was a test. What if Blue was the one? He wouldn't waste the time he could have with her if she was. The next time she left the group, he would be sure to speak with her.
Alaric
Alaric
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:22 am

Gale's on a mish!! xD
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:14 pm

(Um, Josh, Don't mean to back-seat moderate I just can't help myself but um, could you not post like that? It's kinda Spamming...... Sorry if it's not my place to correct!)

Katria woke from her slumber. Her eyelids screamed to stay closed, but she had to wake up some time. She got up, and shook her glossy fur. It slicked back, as always, as she looked around. Her deep, golden eyes fell upon the crystal-clear, silvery stream running through the clearing. She trotted over to it, and began to lap up some ice-cold water. Drops of water flew into her whiskers, making clear, round drops cover them. She lifted her apex as she shook it, the drops flying everywhere.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Isatas(Snow) Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:35 pm

(Hey sorry I haven't been on for a while, my computer is being stupid, I also don't know when it will be fixed so we will have to wait and see. P.s this is my friends computer)

Snow growled under her breath and stood up, slipping slowly over towards the pack. She blinked in suprise at how many wolves there were, shrinking back slightly. She slipped quietly over to a nearby tree with her tail tucked underneath her and her head down. Scanning the area with her white and yellow eyes, feeling her fur fluff up at the prospect of getting to know all these wolves.
Isatas(Snow)
Isatas(Snow)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Snow
Age/Gender: About 1 1 1/2 and female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 am

Mist looked up at the alphanessand said, "As this young brute said, I have been searching for a pack. I came across this pack, and thought I should see if you have a place for me amongst your ranks." The gray she wolf looked around and saw many other wolves with the alphaness. I hope she believes me when I tell her about my abilities...
Mist
Mist
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:37 am

((Maybe you don't mean to back-seat moderate, Katria; but that is back-seat moderating either way. Next time, could you instead inform an Admin/Mod for them to deal with the problem.
And yes, I know it is spamming. I posted it, then realized it was spamming so I went to edit it and make a post as well; but my computer froze and hasn't been able to connect until now.
I'm not just a person to go ahead and spam because I feel like it; and even if I did spam - I'd edit it as soon as I realized.))

-

Josh placed a heavy paw on the ground; his eyes were still on Kanae, but he couldn't hear what she was saying. She had reduced her voice to a low whisper, it irritated him in some way - but he pushed the thought from his mind. The brute instead set out to look for Gale, and he eventually found to male, but the dark wolf seemed intent on speaking with Blue. So Josh left him to his own devices and instead lay in the small clearing on his back, watching the dark clouds roll by.
Josh
Josh
Lead Sentinel

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 am

"As this young brute said, I have been searching for a pack. I came across this pack, and thought I should see if you have a place for me amongst your ranks."

Blue looked at the small fae suspiciously. What pup called a wolf older than itself young? Her speach was very... formal. Maybe it was just because she was talking to an alpha, but Blue never talked to Kanae that way. Then again, Blue was different. She inwardly shrugged it off. She never cared before, she wasn't about to now.

Blue gazed into the fae's eyes, her own blue ones inquiring, "We're always happy to accept new members into the pack. I'm Blue, by the way. I didn't quite catch your name," she greeted.
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 am

Drake walked back to Flame and sat next to her. "Is it normal for this pack to have so many new members?" He asked, surprised at the rapid growth of the pack. "The only way I can see the pack growing any faster is if all the fae's have pups."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 am

Flame laughed "ya we might as well be rabbits" flame's stomach growled "and speaking rabbits, do you what to go hunting with me?" flame said smiling starting off in a random direction
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:45 pm

"Sure." He said with a smile. "First one to catch a rabbit wins?" He asked as he walked alongside her. He was scanning the area while they walked, for the cougar and any prey
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 pm

(Sorry I haven't been online in so long. I've been SUPER busy with school)
"This is Josh, Silver. Josh, this is Silver. She's a Hunter." Kanae said, and shifted to the side so Josh was more to her side and now she was able to see all of the wolves. "Josh is my . . . He's my Lead Sentinel."
Silver nodded to Josh politely, wondering what Kanae had been about to say. She stayed with the group, watching silently. She was very observational, and knew the power of remaining silent.
She started slightly when a gray wolf approached. "Oh hey, Ray!" Kanae said, smiling at the new wolf and gesturing to Silver. "This is Silver, she's a Hunter. And Ray is a Sentinel."
Ray looked at Silver. "Hello Silver, Welcome to the pack, We are glad to have you" He smiled.
Silver gave him a quiet hello in return. She watched as yet another new wolf (Mist) asked to join. Silver wondered idly if it was normal for a pack to have so many new members. She slowly began to drift away, choosing to sit at the edge of the camp. She closed her eyes, listening to the pack chatter.
Silver
Silver
Hunter

Location : My own little world. (It's okay. They like me there.)

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Age/Gender: She Wolf | 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 pm

"oh your on!! flame said while giving a big grin to drake. Flame flicked her ears to the sound of russling and she crouched and began to sneek up on the rabbit than suddenly her vision turned black and all she could hear was snarls and growls. Panic ran through her as her paws slid from underneath her and she plunged back into the river in blood but it fellt diffrent. Flame felt exausted and in much pain as she felt the air run from her lungs. Flame opened her eyes to see the rabbit run right into where drake was but she made no effort to chase it and she sat there, sluped over and painting, tring to put toghter what just happened.
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down