Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Territory

+14
Náhani
Caius
Ray
Ash
Sheila
Brook
Blue
Rin
Amuro
Atticus
Feather
Drake
Katria
Kanae
18 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Winter Territory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Winter Territory

Post  Brook Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:57 pm

“Yeah, right. I gave up because I didn’t want to be annoyed to death by the likes of you. If I have to go that way, at least let the chick who’s nagging me actually be worth looking at, not an eye-sore like you.”

"You mean like Kanae or Blue?" Brook shot back, her cleaning stopped for a moment. "I'm surprised you haven't passed out at their paws by now! Though I'm going to be just as pretty as they are." With that, the young female went back to licking at a patch of fur that refused to stay down. It flicked upwards like a cow lick and Brook hated it. It was a nuisence and shouldn't exist in her eyes, just like Ash.

"Brooook. Why do you always have to pick on us?"

"Because I was born first and that makes me the dominant." Brook responded easily, not bothering to look up.
Brook
Brook
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 pm

She sighed. "Well, what if you weren't born first?" She inquired silently. If Brook was gonna be that way, so be it. She wasn't going to act submissive to her own sister.
Sheila
Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Finally satisfied with her fur, Brook stopped cleaning. Instead, she stood and quickly admired herself. Her amber eyes had subtle gold tints that reflected like molten gold even in the low light of the den. The fur that covered her body was that of a light brown colouration with some darker hues here and there. When compared to her siblings, she looked the least like Amuro or Katria; some could even mistake her as the daughter of different wolves instead of the Deltas of the pack. She shrugged, she cared not of her appearance. Yet. But if Gale were out there... Brook's fur prickled at the thought. She remembered when her mother pointed the Beta male out to her and her siblings. It was then that Brook decided that he was the one thing she wanted. She loved him; now all she had to do was get him to love her.

"Mom, do you think Gale will be out there? Or do you think he'll be out there, Sheila?"
Brook
Brook
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Sheila's ears stood erect at the sound of 'Gale'. She thought about him. His fur was a handsome, misty white color with beautiful, dark gray eyes. She had seen him once before. "Well, I... hope so..." She whispered. She seemed to have a crush on him. Immediately at the thought, she began to clean her ebony pelt. She wanted to look her best for him.
Sheila
Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 pm

"Well, I... hope so..."

"Me too." Brook sighed dreamily. There was just something about him that got her. His fur was a beautiful white colour with darker hues thrown into the mix and his eyes were a smokey-grey that she was sure would be gorgeous when alighted upon her. He also had powerful looking shoulders that dwarfed even Amuro and Drake. He was the most handsome male in the pack.
Brook
Brook
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm

She looked down skeptically at Sheila and Brook. Why were they asking about Gale? Unless... No, it couldn't be. They were too young. "Yes, yes. Gale will be there. Didn't I say that the whole pack will be there to see you? You're the first pups of the pack, and they are going to help raise you." Once she was finished with Ash, she noticed Sheila was cleaning her own coat. She moved onto Caius.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Rin walked over to Atticus. "I'm sorry, I never really got around to introducing myself. I'm Rin." She smiled apologetically. "How do you think the pups are doing? They must be excited."
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 pm

"they sound fine, I can hear them clearly. Brook was just complaining about how she should be the dominant one." he smiled at the fae. "what color are you?" Atti asked the fae.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 am

"Er, brown?" Rin replied, frowning slightly at the strange question. She glanced at the front of the den again, this time hearing slightly muffled high-pitched voices. "You must have good hearing."
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Ray walked up to Katria "Congrats, your pups... they are adorable" he smiled looking at the little balls of fur. And examining the behavior 'I wonder what they think about... such an amazing thing... they are the future of the pack' Ray smiled "What are their names?" He asked curiously. He had been away and wanted to get catched up on as many things as possible.
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ray
Age/Gender: 2.5/male

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Her head snapped over to Ray. Warily, she put a paw in front of her young. "I would prefer if you waited until they come out to meet the pack...." She whispered. Katria knew she couldn't keep them in her den forever. Someday, they would have to come out and meet the pack. It was part of being a good parent. However, the meeting wasn't until later. She could hold on to the old days for just a little while longer.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 pm

She tipped her head to one side. Why was Katria being so paranoid all of the sudden? She didn't know, and looked up at the wolf. He looked nice enough. Mottled gray fur, a smile on his face. He seemed safe. "Hello!" She yipped cheerfully.
Sheila
Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Drake watched as everyone doted over Katria's pups. 'I guess no one can wait to meet them.' he thought cheerfully, wanting to meet them as well. He hadn't seen them since they were born. "I wonder how big they are." he wondered aloud.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 pm

"I hope the right size of pups their age." Feather said from behind Drake. The orange apprentice thought about weather or not to talk about Kanae, she had spotted Drake acting funny around her but was unaware if it was what she had thought. "So, how've you been?" she asked, knowing that the two hadn't talked in a while.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:35 pm

"Yes, yes. Gale will be there. Didn't I say that the whole pack will be there to see you? You're the first pups of the pack, and they are going to help raise you."

"I want to be a Beta like Gale one day. Or even Alpha like Kanae." Brook wagged her tail at the thought. She was young; she did not know how Kanae's ranking system went. Perhaps she would be able to prove herself one day to the Alphess and achieve a high rank; getting Gale to successfully notice her. Her paws shuffled with excitement. She wanted out and she wanted out now. Therefore, while Katria was busy with the new male who entered the den, Brook leapt onto her mother's flank before racing outside. Cold snow met her belly fur and she gasped slightly before leaping onto a rock that remained above the white surface. "It's so cold!"
Brook
Brook
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:39 pm

She looked out as Brook dashed off. "Brook! Get ba-" She stopped herself, then sighed. Again, sometime they would have to go out of the den. It could be formal, it could not be, although she wanted it to be formal. Racing out into the cold, white snow, she picked up Brook by her gray scruff, bringing her back in. She plopped her on the floor. "I don't want you going out until it is officially time." Looking back over to Ray, she said, "I would very much appreciate it if you would wait until the ceremony."
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:59 pm

"Brook! Get ba- I don't want you going out until it is officially time."

"I don't know why we have to wait now. Everyone probably saw me already." Brook said with a roll of her eyes. She wanted out and she wanted out now. Why wait for a stupid ceremony? She had been in the cave for her whole life up until five seconds ago.
Brook
Brook
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:51 pm

"As good as I can be in weather like this." Drake replied to Feather. "What about you? You are you eating enough, you're getting a bit thin there." he replied, cheekily pawing her stomach. He was giving her his typical smile, but it was only half hearted. He just wasn't on the ball today, and he was unsure why. Winter had never affected his flirtatious ways before. 'maybe it's not the snow' he thought, unsure
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:24 am

Feather laughed a little and swatted his paw away, "now now, behave yourself." she joked. "I've been eating just as well as any other wolf here, and I am perfectly fine." she said. Fea looked behind her, "I would be careful not to make anyone think you don't like them as much as they think." she hinted. Kanae was standing behind them, a little ways off and just looking around. 'She's pretty, why are you wasting your time with me?' she thought to Drake.
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:27 am

"now now, behave yourself."

Drake couldn't help but chuckle. "You should know me by now."

"I would be careful not to make anyone think you don't like them as much as they think."

Drake looked confused at Feather before turning to see Kanae. He quickly looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about." he replied gruffly, but he didn't move. He continued to stare at the snow, a constant reminder of the Alpha's beautiful coat.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:31 am

Kanae had seen the pup, Brook burst out of the den only to yelp about the snow being cold. The Alphess laughed quietly and curled her tail in amusement. Her snow-white coat seemed a tad darker due to the heaviness that seemed to come with a winter coat. Not that she minded of course. She'd rather be seen than not. No one wanted to be ran into because no one saw them. Her chocolate brown hues were light with happiness. Soon, she'd get to see Brook, Caius, Ash and Sheila and for that, she was glad. So far, only Amuro, Drake and Katria had seen the pups. She was about to go and ask Drake about the young ones but when she saw Feather there, she changed her mind. Kanae knew of Feather's affections for Drake and she wasn't the type to steal away any male even if she felt strongly for them. Curling her tail around her paws, she sat down and looked at the den eagerly.

Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:26 am

Drake glanced over to Kanae, saying quietly more to himself than to Kanae, "That's not it at all. Is it?" He wasn't sure anymore. He had been in love before, he'd had a mate before, he knew what it was to love. He got up and unintentionally turned towards Kanae, walking towards her while keeping his gaze focused on Feather. "I think I would know if I..." as he turned to face where he was walking, he stopped abruptly, finding himself only a step or two away the Alpha. "hi." he said with a grin, standing a little too close to the Alpha, backing off a little. "Lucky I can still see you, otherwise I might have run you over." he said a little awkwardly
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:50 am

"Great hearing sight not so much i'm blind." atti said with a grin and a floppy ear. "You didnt know that did you?" he asked. Hoping the fae wasn't just kidding. "What's your rank?" he asked randomly, trying to change the subject.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:36 am

"No, I didn't." Rin replied. It made sense though, seeing the way his eyes never quite focused properly. "I'm a warrior. Do you have a rank yet? Or are you staying? Actually, forget that, if you weren't, you would've left already, right?" She didn't actually care that he was blind. It wasn't like he was a different wolf, and it didn't make him any less of a wolf either, she thought.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:28 pm

"apprentice Soothsayer. and a warrior? cool!" atticuz smiled at the efmale. "Are you a good hutner? maybe we could go sometime?" atti tilted his head to the side and wagged his tail once.
Atticus
Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next