Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Territory

+14
NĂ¡hani
Caius
Ray
Ash
Sheila
Brook
Blue
Rin
Amuro
Atticus
Feather
Drake
Katria
Kanae
18 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Winter Territory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Winter Territory

Post  Kanae Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Kanae noticed the quick glances that Drake cast at her. Every time she caught his eye, she smiled. Did that mean that he..? No, it couldn't be. Drake loved Flame that's how it was. The apprentice could come back for all they knew unless something happened to her. For a moment, she felt the pain that Drake would have. What did he think happened to his former mate? She shuddered at the thought. At least she had never loved anyone.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:38 pm

She smiled as Ash came out, behind Sheila. "Good. I think they are healthy, they've been playful and active in the den." Her optics drifted toward Ash, who seemed much more calm than Sheila. Ash seemed to look at Feather, then look around at the world around him. She wondered what her other pups' reactions would be.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:44 pm

As another pup emerged from the den, Drake instantly began looking him over, continuing to smiled as he was pleased with their general health. "Sounds perfect to me. You should be proud of yourself. It's probably hard enough being a first time mother, let alone having to deal with the hardships of winter." Drake blushed as he noticed Kanae had caught his gaze. 'calm down' he commanded himself
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Drake
Age/Gender: 3/ Male

http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 pm

"Alright. Get in line, remember, chins high tails high. I want them to know you're responsible wolves, not tumbling pups. Okay?"

Unlike her siblings, Brook did not walk out into the snow. Instead, she sat down at the very mouth of the cave; effectively out of reach for the snow. She'd already been out here; what was the point of acted excited now? The pup's eyes flickered around, hoping desperately to land upon Gale. Her heart plummeted when she did not see the Beta male. The amber-gold eyes that she carried so well turned dark with disappointment. She had no reason to be out here any longer because she didn't need to appease anyone. Not even Kanae, Drake, Amuro or Katria. It mattered none without Gale.
Brook
Brook
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 pm

She frowned as Brook stayed at the mouth of the den. "Excuse me," She murmured, walking over. Her gaze resting on Brook she asked, "What's wrong? You have to go out there once in a life time. The pack needs to see you." She gave her pup a small, sympathetic nudge, trying to get her to start walking.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:52 pm

"What's wrong? You have to go out there once in a life time. The pack needs to see you."

"Nothing." Brook answered with a shrug. She tried for indifference but it came out with a tinge of something that showed she was upset. Like usual, her attention did not linger on her mother for long, instead it flickered to the glittering snow that was at her paws. She wanted to jump into the white powder but she hesitated. What if Gale came while she was acting like a moonstruck rabbit? She couldn't risk it.
Brook
Brook
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Kanae's eyes looked to where Katria was talking to a pup that seemed reluctant to go into the snow. She could see in the young one's eyes that she wanted to but something was holding her back. The Alphess tilted her head slightly, concerned about the pup. With light steps, she walked to Drake and stood close to him.

"What do you think is keeping that one from pouncing in the snow?" She asked, leaning slightly into the Healer. "Maybe she's sick?"
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:57 pm

She needed to make Brook see sense. So, she went behind her, and nudged her out with a shove of her snout. "Whatever it is, doesn't mean you don't have to go out and meet everyone." She said, sitting down and blocking Brook's entrance to the den. It was hard to force her pup out, but one day Brook needed independence. And she'd get it out of the den.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Drake chuckled slightly. "Na, as far as I can tell, all the pups are in perfect health. Besides, she came out bouncing a second ago, even though it was brief. I say it's a case of pride, but I'm surprised to see a pup this young acting this way already."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Caius Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Caius barely heard his mom’s instructions, being too enraptured by the mystery of the bright light behind her to be capable of holding attention to anything else. After watching Sheila and Ash exit before him, he assumed they were being given permission to leave. His heart raced with excitement. Staying in the den had gotten rapidly boring. There was nothing left to explore in there.

Moving faster than his body could comprehend, Caius bolted towards the light of the outside realm. Unfortunatly, he failed to realize that two others had blocked his path. Caius collided into his sister, knocking him off his small paws and sent him tumbling into the snow. He clamped his eyes shut with a whimper. The snow was much colder than he had anticipated.
Caius
Caius

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"Whatever it is, doesn't mean you don't have to go out and meet everyone."

Brook growled quietly as Katria pushed her from the den. Did her mother really think that she wanted to stay in it? The young pup shook her head. She was independent but she really hated the snow. Just because she was being pushed towards it didn't mean that she would actually take a step into the powder.

"I know that! I'll meet them all, one by one. I'm just not going into this stupid snow!" She said, a growl colouring her tone. She hated being told what to do, and Katria knew it.
Brook
Brook
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Katria Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Seeing Caius tumble out into the snow then began to shiver, with sympathy, she picked him up and set him down in a sitting motion, then began to lick his fur. "It's cold, but it will feel better in time." She murmured to him.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 pm

"Na, as far as I can tell, all the pups are in perfect health. Besides, she came out bouncing a second ago, even though it was brief. I say it's a case of pride, but I'm surprised to see a pup this young acting this way already."

"Maybe something bothered her when she was out here then." With that, Kanae drew away and took a few steps to the side. She didn't want to crowd the Healer, not while he was looking at the pups and ensuring that they were healthy.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 pm

"The cold proba...bly" he replied, only to see Kanae walking off. 'did I say something?' he thought, suddenly self conscious. He heard the next pup take his first steps out of the den and couldn't help but chuckle as he bolted out, only to run into another pup. "Are you two okay?" he asked, hoping they didn't need his attention already as he made his way over.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Ray watched as the pups came out of the den, the last time he caught a glimpse of two but was quickly shooed away. 'Oh ya I saw that girl... I wanted to introduce myself to her and Drakes apprentice...' The brute walked through the snow, stepping in all the fresh spots. "Hello, my names Ray... you knew here? Err... wait umm..." Ray looked for a good word "Sorry, I was in this pack before and well, was lost... anyways..." he looked around self consciously 'I said that awkwardly...' he took a breath "... Names Ray, and yours?" he asked in a semi casual tone.

(BTW that was Rin he was talking to.)
Ray
Ray
Sentinel

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ray
Age/Gender: 2.5/male

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 pm

"The cold proba...bly"

"I certainly hope so." Kanae answered, tilting her head sideways slightly. She was curious about the pups but a little too fearful to approach them. Her mother always told her to never go towards another's young unless they came to you first or their own mother granted you permission. So, unlike the rest of the pack, the Alphess just stood there quietly, her chocolate eyes watching.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Drake watched Kanae, seeing her nervousness he walked over to her. "Are you okay?" he asked cautiously
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 pm

"Are you okay?"

"Just a little nervous, actually." Kanae replied. The smile that crossed her face showed that nervousness. "My mother always told me to never go near a new mother and her young unless granted permission or if the pups came to you. You were never to address them unless they addressed you first either. I'm not sure how Kat was raised; I don't know what to do about this." During her entire little speech, her eyes were on Drake's and she shuffled her paws.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Drake held Kanae's gaze with a slight chuckle, hoping to ease her nervousness. "You never cease to amaze me with your compassion and kindness. Most Alpha's wouldn't think twice about approaching new pups." He briefly touched noses with Kanae. "Katria's your friend though isn't she? Just ask her, I can't see any reason why she wouldn't want you to play with her pups."
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 pm

"You never cease to amaze me with your compassion and kindness. Most Alpha's wouldn't think twice about approaching new pups. Katria's your friend though isn't she? Just ask her, I can't see any reason why she wouldn't want you to play with her pups."

"Maybe just before the pups and Kat go back into the den." Kanae answered, averting her eyes for a moment before looking back at Drake. "I don't want to overwhelm them." Her tail curled around her paws as she sat upon the ground once again.
Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:32 pm

"If you don't mind me asking," Drake started, keeping his focus on Kanae. "do you ever think of yourself?" He hoped he wasn't offending Kanae by asking this. "I mean, it's great that you care about others the way you do, but you do take time out for yourself right?"
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Fea looked around the camp, snow was everwhere, including the medicine den. She decided to clear a path, if the pups caught a cold they would need to be able to get in. She began diging the snow away until she saw grass and dirt. 'There, now I can pick my spot in it!' she thought, trotting into the den.

There was a larger space and a thin crack next to it, her paw could fit in the crack and it would keep herbs dry. 'Perfect.' she thought, but still decided to look around. There was a second one next to the hollow part she had chosen, she didn't know how big it was so she walked in.

It was a fair bit larger, about the size of the nursery, maybe a bit smaller. 'That can be the patients spot, and I guess Drake will have to take that one.' she told herself, looking at a cirular holow about the size of her own, she wouldn't explore it, she would leave that to Drake. For now, she would just sleep in hers.

Feather squeezed through the opening that led to her den and decided it it was too dark, she began gnaring at a part in the side, . She eventually broke though enough for a thin stream of like toenter, and she was able to see bits of the sky. It would be perfect to look at the stars on a cold night, and she could just cover it with moss when it rained. The orange femme curled up with a smile and slept, thinking of Kanae and Drake together made her happy for him.

(This is what the healers den looks like without snow, and Fea just cleared the snow from the front... It's an actual Timer Wolf's den)

The Winter Territory - Page 6 Timber10

(And the inside looks like this, just smaller and without the glow, because it is mostly petrafied wood.)

The Winter Territory - Page 6 Moongl12

Last edited by Feather on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Feather
Feather
Apprentice Healer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Feather
Age/Gender: 3 YOish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Sheila crossed her eyes, staring at a cold snowflake that landed on her nose. It tickled it, triggering her to sneeze, as the snowflake fell to the rest in the pile. Giggling, she began to roll in the snow, it getting caught on the surface of her fur, giving her a frosted look. She instantly shook it off, seeing how cold it really was. The small pup started to lose interest with the snow, and went off to explore the rest of the area.
Sheila
Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 pm

"Rin," The fae replied, turning slightly away from the four pups, so as to answer to Ray's face. "Yeah, I'm fairly new. Close to newest. Well, I think I am... other than the pups. And Atticus. Actually, nevermind. I'm not really new at all." She grinned, somewhat sheepishly.
Rin
Rin
Warrior

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Farolin
Age/Gender: 2 3/4, Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Drake continued to watch Kanae, wondering if he had offended her or not. "I don't mean to step out of line or anything, but you do need to make sure that you take care of yourself. Seriously, when was the last time you just let loose and just had fun?" a smile crept over his maw, an idea coming to mind. He waited for Kanae to respond before verbalizing his plan.
Drake
Drake
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down