Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beta Application

2 posters

Go down

Beta Application Empty Beta Application

Post  Kanae Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Do you think you have what it takes to be on the Betas of the Silver Snows Pack? I'll be the judge of that. This application will help me determine who will take the position of Beta Male and/or Beta Female. I have no guarantees that both positions will be filled. Just copy this application and paste it in a message to me. It must be filled out completely. Good luck to all the applicants!

Your wolf
Wolf Name:
Personality:
How well does your wolf get along with others?:
How is your wolf's leadership skills?:

User
What is your activeness on a scale of 1-10?:
WolfQuest Username:
How long have you been a member of the Silver Snows Pack?:
How do you think you can benefit the pack as a Beta?:
Why do you think you should be a Beta:
Why not?:

Question and Answer

There is an all out brawl going on in the pack chat. The members who are taking part are using vile language and threatening one another. What would you do if it were just you? All you have at your disposal is your wits and moderator powers.

You find out that a member has made another account on the pack site. This is against the rules and when you confront them about this, they deny the proof that you have: matching IP addresses and similiar roleplaying styles. Both the dominants are gone and the whole Council happens to be gone except you. They continue making posts even though you told them to wait for the Council to return. Remember you have your moderator/admin powers. What would you do to?

Someone has completely stolen the layout of the pack's page on WolfQuest. You know it is ours because of how most things are worded. What do you do?

Activity in the pack is sliding. Barely any members come online anymore and no one really posts. You decide to try and bring everyone back. What would you do to make everything exciting and encourage all the members to return?

A member becomes angered all of the sudden, and begins posting all over WolfQuest lies about the Silver Snows pack breaking many WolfQuest rules in an attempt to get it shut down. How do you act to ensure that the actions are known as a lie?

Kanae
Kanae
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Kanae
Age/Gender: 2.3 years / Female

https://silversnowspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beta Application Empty Oh yes, I will be a Beta

Post  Blue Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Your wolf
Wolf Name: Blue the Great (aka Sexy Beast)

Personality: Not insane.

How well does your wolf get along with others?: ...yes.

How is your wolf's leadership skills?: Off the hook brotha

User
What is your activeness on a scale of 1-10?: -11. I went there.

WolfQuest Username:
How long have you been a member of the Silver Snows Pack?: Since the dawn of time and rubbers.

How do you think you can benefit the pack as a Beta?: With my amazing abilities of seduction I will take all of you under my control and produce an army of super babies epic enough to cure all our problems. Your mind = blown.

Why do you think you should be a Beta: I'm a charming devil, what's more to want?

Why not?: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Question and Answer

There is an all out brawl going on in the pack chat. The members who are taking part are using vile language and threatening one another. What would you do if it were just you? All you have at your disposal is your wits and moderator powers.

I would imediantly grab my pitchfork and jump into the chat-box war to form a rebellion against both good and evil. My minions- erm, followers will cause mass chaos and distruction, and at the exact same time healing and restoration. Meanwhile my split personalities are spying on the good and evil sides and they decide to sell out my own rebellion. Eventually, by turn of events, there ends up to be a major rip in time and space, and a black hole is created out of the chat box.

You find out that a member has made another account on the pack site. This is against the rules and when you confront them about this, they deny the proof that you have: matching IP addresses and similiar roleplaying styles. Both the dominants are gone and the whole Council happens to be gone except you. They continue making posts even though you told them to wait for the Council to return. Remember you have your moderator/admin powers. What would you do to?

Hunt the member down, and deliver a fierce round-house kick into their face. After the deed is done, leave the rest of the punishment up to a cold-hearted Japanese man, that just so happens to be a martial arts master and goes by the name of Betty.

Someone has completely stolen the layout of the pack's page on WolfQuest. You know it is ours because of how most things are worded. What do you do?

Hunt the member down, and deliver several rapid punches to the face. Meanwhile, an ugly German woman, by the name of Hilda, with a terribly thick accent will be cleaning her various 'toys' in preparation for what lies ahead. After her routine is finished, the remaining pulp of the member will be handed off to Betty.

Activity in the pack is sliding. Barely any members come online anymore and no one really posts. You decide to try and bring everyone back. What would you do to make everything exciting and encourage all the members to return?

First, I will send highly-trained assassins after them all, taking down every last one of them. The dead bodies are to be dragged to my secret underground laboritory, where they will be kept in the same freezer as the ice-cream until the preparations are ready for them. When everything is ready, the bodies are chucked into a super advanced machine, where it will use the dead pack member's DNA to create modified clones. These clones are genetically adicted to the pack's site. Upon celebrating success, everyone gets a big bowl of neopolatian. Don't forget to kill your assassins! Theres no way we can afford to pay them :D

A member becomes angered all of the sudden, and begins posting all over WolfQuest lies about the Silver Snows pack breaking many WolfQuest rules in an attempt to get it shut down. How do you act to ensure that the actions are known as a lie?

Hunt the member down, and headbutt them in the face. Afterwords they will be handed down to a anorexic American male stripper, who goes by the name Dixon, who surely will make the disrespecting member's eyes want to burn out of their skull. What is left of the member will then my tossed off to Hilda, and then Betty.

I'm done already?!
Blue
Blue
Beta and Lead Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Blue
Age/Gender: 3-year of the Female Variety

Back to top Go down