Silver Snows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me and my past(flame)

2 posters

Go down

me and my past(flame) Empty me and my past(flame)

Post  Flame Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Name:Flame
Nicknames:Flamey
Coat Color: near crimson red
Eye Color:Light amber
Personality:shy at first then after abit loyal and will never give up and very light hearted, trusting and can make friends with anyone but also will do almost anything for food, anoying, inquistive, jumpy, ramdom, funny, noble, and will do what she sees as right
Family:
mom: lightning (red-brown she wolf with dark amber eyes, disapeard probley dead)
dad: Silver (Gray-black male with brown eyes, died in fire)
brother: Storm (gray-white male with brown eyes, died in fire)
Friends:My pack :D
Enemies:my pack's enemies, Fire
Crush:drakey!! (he is my apple to my eye X3)
Mate:nope
Dislikes:Fire, water, bears, coyoties, tresspasers, being hungry
Talents:has extrodianary hearing, can jump high, smart and learns fast
Strengths:fast, high staman, very smart
Weaknesses:cant swim very well, not very strong, not the best sence of smell
Extra:none
Theme song: Awake and Alive by Skillet and It Dosen't Matter by Crush 40
Reference:not ready yet
History: AN ALPHA CALLED SCAR
my life started far south of our home in a small forest pack I lived my first year there. my alpha was called scar. There was no alpha female because scar refused to take a mate so my parents where the pack beta Silver and a healer Lightning. I had a brother too, his name was storm and he was a hunter and healer apprentice. Scar was very terroital and had a lust for blood. All pack roles revolved around his blood thirst, thats where i come in. I was a hunter in traning but hunters in this pack hunted more than prey. If any wolf pack setled within a 3 km radious of us we where sent at dusk to kill the pack's pups and apprentices and in my time three packs came and... you can guess the rest.What makes my blood go cold is the fact that we where treated like heros when we return, even the members who i knew hated me, but i diden't feel like a hero. Soon after my teacher told me to go to the alphas den and i thought he was going to kill me.When we enterd he said to sit. He Was a all black wolf coverd in battle wounds with deep red eyes that seem to see into your soul. He told me that my teacher told him i hesataited in the raid and he was very disipointed in me and that i was just as usless as my brother. This made me anger and than gave me a voise and i yelled "WHAT well i'm more useful than you will ever be and one day i'll prove it by leaving this death hole forever cuz i would rather die than stay in this pack!!" his only reacthion was to snicker and say blandly "Pup you wouldn't last a season out there. Untill you do your blood will forever be to this pack and I win." these words stick to me till this very day like a monster in my head. All in all the only good memory I have is of my older brother, for he hated this pack too and he promised me when i was older he would take me away from there so we could have a good life but that day never came.
THE FLAMES
I wasen't very happy as you can see but at least i had something but as my name inplies my forest was plaged by fire including the one that took my pack and my home away. A week before it happend, on a hunting patrol i had just got in a perfest posision to leap on a rabbit when , for some unknown reason I looked up at the tree that the bunny was infront of as it bursed into flames and fell towards me. I jumped out of the way then turned around to see my pack makes srounded by fire with scorched pelts and as soon as it came it left, leaveing me stairing dumfound at my pack mates. I told them but all I got was a scolding from my mentor and staires from my pack mates. Only my brother thought I wasn't kidding bet what happend next my have changed there mindes. I was comeing home from a hunting patrol when a horid smell filled my nose my older brother storm just said "fire" and I ran. A small spark and a windy day had caused a firestorm that was rapidly ganing ground on patrol untill it surounded us. we where just steps ahead of the flames when a old oak fell between my patrol and I stoped and as I begain to fear the worst my brother jumps on to the log and howls "dont worry, just run" so I did. I felt numb as the trees flew by and i feard the fire would consume me and images of what my be happening to my pack and soon me filled my head untill I thought i would never excape the fire. As my hope faded to black I saw light and flung myself on to the open tundra and stoped and turned around to watch for my pack as the fire burnt everything I ever known into ashes. As the fire raged on I could see a black shape move slowly and realised in fear that it was my brother. I ran up to him and I-I didn't even reconise him! his gray and white pelt was compealtly burned. I had never seen so much pain in someones eyes as he layed down looking at me but then I saw relaf in his deep amber eyes, relaf that his sister lived. When he layed his head down again i looked around in a panic looking for something I could use to help him but I didn't know what to do! All I could do was to stay with him and as his breathing stoped I turned gave the forest, my home for my whole life, which the flames seemed to have ceased one last look knowing I couldn't go back and ran north. I ran for many days alone untill i came apon the silver snows pack which you may know is my curent pack. Once in the pack I gave my word to protect it from what could and will happen.
Hi and thanks for reading and letting me into the pack!! Go Silver Snows pack YAY!!! :D :D :D

Last edited by Flame on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : To add stuff)
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Flame
Age/Gender: 2 female

https://www.youtube.com/user/Omnomers55?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

me and my past(flame) Empty Re: me and my past(flame)

Post  Katria Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 am

This is nice, but, I believe your history is to be placed in your Bio, to keep things uncluttered.
Katria
Katria
Delta

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Katria
Age/Gender: 3 Years 2 Months/Female

Back to top Go down

me and my past(flame) Empty ok

Post  Flame Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 am

ok i will fix this

EDIT:fixed :D :D :D !

Last edited by Flame555 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Flame
Flame
Apprentice Soothsayer

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Flame
Age/Gender: 2 female

https://www.youtube.com/user/Omnomers55?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

me and my past(flame) Empty Re: me and my past(flame)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum